I don’t know about you but I love a good book quote. Some of them make my heart melt. Some make me cry. Some give me the quick kick in the pants that I need. Below are just some of my faves that live in my head from time to time. You never know, you just may see them on a bookmark in the future!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience which means I make a small commission from any purchases made through these links (at no additional cost to you)!
- You can’t run away from who you are, but what you can do is run toward who you want to be. – Jason Reynolds Long Way Down
- I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience in my life. It has brought me the most light. – Elizabeth Acevedo The Poet X
- As long as you bet on yourself and believe you can do anything, you can – B.B. Alston Amari and the Night Brothers
- Being brave doesn’t mean you aren’t scared. Being brave means you are scared, really scared, badly scared, and you do the right thing anyway. – Neil Gaiman Coraline
- I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. – Stephen Chbosky The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- When people don’t express themselves, they die one piece at a time. – Laurie Halse Anderson Speak
- You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible – JoJo Moyes Me Before You
- Carry yourself with the confidence of a mediocre white man. – Ali Hazelwood The Love Hypothesis
- I am no longer available for people, thoughts, or situations that do not support my best self. I am no longer available for feeling unimportant, unloved, or not enough. I am no longer available for struggle – Cara Alwill Style Your Mind
What are some of your favorite book quotes?