I don’t know about you but affirmations are pretty cool. So what’s an affirmation? It’s basically when you are affirming something. It’s a process of positive thinking and self-empowerment. Basically, if you think positive thoughts, more positive things will be drawn to you. Now I’m not talking about toxic positivity and believing that you can never had a bad thought at all, just try to make sure that most of the things you think and believe about yourself is positive.
How often should you do them? As often as you can! Daily! Nightly! All the time! You can write them on post it notes where you see it all the time or you can do like I have it on my phone, I have different sections of my phone as affirmations so that when I look at my phone and I go to for example the games section on my phone, I’ll see the affirmation of “I am fun” and the more I see it, I hope, the more I will believe it. There are songs where you can hear affirmations like “Just like Magic” by Ariana Grande or Toni Jone’s album entitled Affirmations for the Grownass Woman, again, another one I love to listen to while driving.
Someone that I love to follow is Candice Nikeia. I found her profile one day as I was scrolling through Avon‘s Instagram stories and I’ve been a follower of hers ever since. She has a Youtube channel, she’s very popular on TikTok, and has an Instagram page called @dailyaffirmationswithcandice (give her a follow). I also listen to Patrice Washington’s podcast entitled “Redefining Wealth with Patrice Washington” and I’ve just noticed that she’s recently started giving affirmations on her newer episodes which I love! I also have affirmation cards from Gabby Bernstein.
- Wealth constantly flows in my life
- My finances improve beyond my dreams
- I have the power to attract wealth and money into my life
- I am financially abundant
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
- I will conquer my financial goals
- I will welcome an abundance of wealth and prosperity.
- Money will come to me in both expected and unexpected ways.
- I am worthy of feeling happy
- I allow myself to feel good
- I see so many positives in my life
- I create the life that I desire with my good feelings
- I will be present in every moment
- Something amazing is about to happen to me
- I am confident and full of joy
- I am strong, confident, and powerful
- I am enough
- Everything is possible for me
- I am worthy of the compliments I receive
- I have much self-worth and inner beauty
- I have limitless potential
- My magnetic energy draws amazing opportunities and people into my life
- I can succeed in anything I put my mind to
- Doors are opening for me
- I am worthy of the career success I desire
- I am creating my dream career
- I attract success, love, freedom, and health effortlessly into my life
- I focus on what I can control and let go of what I can’t
- With all of my heart I am so thankful for everything in my life
- I can adapt in many situations and life changes!
- I constantly protect my peace
- Even when things are unclear, I have faith in myself to keep pushing through
This particular post was highly suggested (by the way if you have a suggestion for a topic you want me to talk about, let me know in the comments). What affirmations do you enjoy using?