Affirmations are super powerful. They help us to replace negative thoughts with positive ones. I’ve always thought about affirmations but have never actually put them into practice. If you put into the practice of saying them consistently, you can become more positive and you’ll start to see your outlook on life start to shift. A few of these are from Candice Nikeia’s website. A few others are from Cara Alwill (check out her post here).
- I have the power to change.
- I am enough.
- I matter.
- I am financially abundant.
- Even when things are unclear, I have faith in myself to keep pushing through.
- Success is my birthright.
- I am capable of every dream and worthy of every desire.
- I am focused, fearless, and free.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents
Do you say affirmations? If not, will you start? Try it for a week every day and see how your outlook changes. If you do say affirmations, what are some of your favorites?